Do you have a child born in 2017 or know someone who does? If so, its time to register for school. The process has been totally streamlined (online only).
Please head to Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School (ldcsb.ca) and click the REGISRATION button.
To complete the Online Registration Form
- Prepare the following documents to accompany your online registration submission. All documents must originals and in English (or certified translation).
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Roman Catholic baptismal certificate for child or custodial parent. Additional documentation is required for Eastern Catholic or Orthodox students.
- Proof of Residency (at least 2 pieces of registered identification: current property tax bill, property assessment notice, tenant rental lease agreement, utility bill) Note: drivers license, health card, phone/retail bill are not accepted.
- Proof of immigration status for non-Canadian born students. (Families who are temporary residents in Canada (ie. Work Permit, Study Permit) must first submit a request to attend school to the Admissions Office at email@example.com before contacting the school).
- Legal documents related to custody and access, if applicable